Photos

Photos
The photos that make it last forever.

2011年12月18日星期日

001--Barbies

This is my first post on my blog, and i am going to make it about BARBIE. 
therefore, you can see from this that barbie is quite important to me and it have been my favourite ever since my first one when I was 5 years old.
but what I also want to show you is that Barbie is not THAT childish, and that Barbies can be very collective~
OK, no more talking. Now, i am going to present to you, my favourite Barbies---


Hollywood Bound Barbie Doll
no more than 4000 sold world wide
Designed by Robert Best

Grace Kelly The Romance Doll


Mad Men Betty Draper


Nightly Brights Francie Giftset

Plantation Belle Barbie Doll

50th Anniversary Barbie Doll

Tribute Barbie Doll





2 条评论:

  1. OMG! is the blog name a poem's name... it looks so familiar...XD

    回复删除
  2. yeah~, i think this name is quite meaningful...... XD

    回复删除